H. James and Barbara J. Knuppe
Jim and Bobbie Knuppe are successful entrepreneurs in the construction and mini-storage industries, and their methods of living, working and giving are a model for future entrepreneurs.
They live their lives in accordance with the principle found in Proverbs: 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Acknowlege Him in all your ways and He shall direct your paths.
Jim and Bobbie's achievements included:
In recognition of shared values and longtime support, the Board of Trustees of California Baptist College grants to H. James and Barbara J. Knuppe the honorary degree of Doctor of Law.
- Successful lobbying to pass the original California Codominium Act;
- Building the first successful mid-rise condominium complex;
- Creating and developing a number of construction methods aand tools;
- Pioneering the mini-storage industry;
- Induction into the National Housing Hall of Fame as one of the housing industry's "pioneers and innovators" (Jim).